Downloading submitted assignments in bulk
If your students have submitted their work through Learn’s Assignment tool (nb. this is different from Turnitin), you will probably not want to download the assignments one by one. Fortunately, there’s a way to download all of the submitted assignments as a zip file.
1. In the left-hand navigation of your Learn course, go to Grade Center > Assignments.
2. Go to the column heading “Assignment”.
3. Open the contextual menu and select Assignment File Download.
4. If you’ve got more than 25 students, click Show all pages.
5. Select all of the students, a.k.a. Users, and Submit.
6. Download Assignments Now.
See these instructions as a video