Recording screencasts with Panopto Recorder
1. Open Panopto Recorder
If prompted, log in via Blackboard Live, and then EASE.
2. Select a folder for your recording
This will usually be the course that your recording is associated with.
Can’t see the folder you want? It might be because your Learn course has not been linked up to Panopto.
3. Set Video to your computer’s webcam
(If you’re using one)
4. Set Audio to your computer’s microphone
5. Set the quality to Ultra
6. If you’re using a PowerPoint, tick Capture PowerPoint
You may need to open your presentation if it’s not open already.
If you want to record your computer screen too, tick Capture Primary Screen. If you’re just talking over a PowerPoint, we recommend leaving this unticked.
7. When you’re ready to start, click record
8. When you’re done, click stop
How do I edit the recording? (Video, 2 mins)