Downloading submissions to Turnitin
1. On the relevant Learn page, expand the Course Tools menu in the Control Panel, and select Turnitin Assignments.
2. Select all the submissions you want to download using the tick box on the left.
3. A yellow strip will appear above the list of submissions, saying You have selected X paper(s) on this page. On the right end of that strip you’ll see a Download button.
4. Click on it, select Original File or Original file as PDF, and OK the pop-up window that will come up
5. You should see a yellow message directing you to your Turnitin Messages tab.
This will download all the assignments you selected as a single ZIP archive which you will find in your download folder.